Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Meredith College, one of the largest independent private women’s colleges in the U.S. Here you’ll find an engaging academic environment and a friendly, supportive campus community.
If you’ve decided to come to Meredith, we encourage you to go ahead and submit your deposit and enrollment package. By making your deposit sooner rather than later, you can fully enjoy your senior year, knowing that the important decision about college has been made.
If you’re still thinking about where you want to go to school… great! This is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. We encourage you to take your time and choose the college that is right for you.
Read on for some additional information that you may find helpful. Most important, we encourage you to contact us. Speak with your admissions counselor in person. Watch this video that responds to the question "Is Meredith right for you?" Use The Value of Meredith, an interactive online workbook, to help think through your options. Schedule a visit (even if you’ve already seen campus – it’s ok to come again!).
- Fall Enrollment Handbook – the forms you will need to complete in order to enroll at Meredith for the Fall 2013 semester
- Housing Form – send in this form with your deposit to be paired with a roommate and secure your spot in one of our residence halls
- Financial Assistance – how to finance your education at Meredith
- Financial Assistance Award Information – find out more information about the types of assistance listed on the Statement of Award letter
- Payment Information – find out about the e-billing process, payment due dates, making payments and different payment plans
- Final High School Transcript – please send in an official copy of your final high school transcript
- Residence Life – find out what to bring to campus and see photos of residence halls
- Parking Decal Application – online application for on-campus parking decal
- Attend Experience Meredith!– a day for accepted students and their families to explore the Meredith community.
- Advising & Registration – once you secure your spot in the class, fill out the Advising & Registration workbook and attend a summer Advising & Registration event
- Review the Student Computing Services page for information about required laptop specs. (Please note that many courses at Meredith require the use of laptops in class, so students must have access to one.)
2012-13 College Tours
Our admissions counselors are traveling the country - click here to see when they'll be near you!
Accepted students and their families get an up-close look at being a part of the Meredith community. Meet your future classmates, talk with professors and staff, and attend sessions that will help you begin shaping your Meredith experience!
Note: The spring 2013 Experience Meredith! event has taken place for this year. To schedule a visit, please email the Office of Admissions.
For important dates for the current and upcoming academic years, please visit our Academic Calendar website.
For more information about these opportunities to visit Meredith, please email the Office of Admissions or call us at 1-800-MEREDITH.
- Student Videos – hear from current students what it's like to study and live at Meredith
- Cooperating Raleigh Colleges – allows students to take courses at other Raleigh colleges and universities. Meredith offers a dual degree program with NC State University's College of Engineering.
- Enews at Meredith – check out student headlines to see what daily life is like
- First Year Experience – how we help you settle into your new home away from home
- Majors at Meredith – we offer 32 majors
- Residence Life – answers to your questions about residential life
- Study Abroad – more than a third of our students participate in study abroad programs
- Student Leadership and Service – our leadership development programs will help you discover your own unique style of leadership
- Success - learn more about how we prepare you to succeed after graduation
- Undergraduate Research Program – even our freshmen conduct in-depth research projects
- Zipcar Program – we offer a partnership with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to Meredith College and the Raleigh area. To use a Zipcar, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. Return the car to the same location where you picked it up.