Fashion Merchandising & Design / Careers
Students graduating with a degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design are prepared for a wide array of potential careers. Recent Meredith graduates hold the following professional positions:
- Sales Rep for Findings Wholesaler, New York City
- Buyer, Belk Store Services, Charlotte, N.C.
- Accessories Buyer, Bloomingdales, New York City
- Owner, Meg’s Place, Burlington, N.C.
- Buyer, Cato Fashions, N.C.
Design at Meredith College
Contact InformationDiane Ellis
Fashion Program Coordinator
204 Martin Hall
Department of Human Environmental Sciences »