- GRADUATE HOME
- CURRENT STUDENTS
MBA / Working Professionals
The Meredith MBA part-time evening program in Raleigh allows you to complete your degree at your own pace with classes scheduled around your regular work hours. Strengthen the skills you possess and acquire additional knowledge to make you a more versatile and effective leader – and increase your earning potential.
Program Quick Facts
- Lowest cost AACSB program in the Triangle
- 33 credit hour program (11 courses – 8 core and 3 elective)
- Coeducational program open to men and women
- Average class size of 15
- Courses delivered in the evening throughout 15-week semesters
- Typical course load is two classes per semester that meet two nights per week from 6-9 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
- Approximate time to degree is two years; accelerated and slower-paced options are available
- Average working professional student is 32 years old with nine years of work experience
Thank you for your Interest!
You can connect with a graduate admissions counselor in a variety of ways—choose the one that’s most convenient for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Strong Story | Bryon Kirkpatrick
Bryon Kirkpatrick,'14, chose to pursue his MBA at Meredith because of the small classes, competitive pricing, flexibility of the program, and its AACSB accreditation.
Strong Story | Kacie Fore
The Meredith MBA prepares graduates to go strong. Kacie Fore, '14, is a recent graduate, but she's already been promoted - before she even finished the program - thanks to what she learned. She also studied abroad in China and made strong connections with others in the program - connections that she fully expects to last a lifetime.
The Meredith College MBA
Designed for working professionals, Meredith's MBA program prepares men and women to succeed in today's global business environment. You'll develop strong ethical leadership and communication skills as well as increased confidence and comprehensive business knowledge, allowing you to advance professionally in your field—and beyond.