Studio Art / Careers
A studio art degree prepares students for professional success as well as graduate study. Professional positions held and graduate programs attended by recent graduates of Meredith’s studio art program include the following:
- Graduate School, NC State School of Design
- M.A. in Studio Art, UNC-Greensboro
- Graduate School, New York Academy of Fine Arts
- Graduate Program in Art Therapy, George Washington University
- Sculptor, Ocala, Fla. and Asheville, N.C.
- Art Therapist, Newport News Behavioral Health Center
- Assistant Marketing Manager, North Carolina Museum of Art
- Web Designer, Cafepress.com
- Art Teacher(s), Wake County Public Schools
- Graphic Designer, Meridian Zero Degrees; National Congressional Budget Office
- Art Gallery Staff, Mahler Fine Art Gallery, Raleigh, N.C.; The Circa Gallery, Asheville, N.C.; and, The Colorshow Gallery, Asheville, N.C.
Studio Art Major Libby O'Daniel
Studio art major Libby O'Daniel uses her art to bring people to new ideas.