International Studies / Careers
An international studies degree prepares students for a wide array of potential careers as well as graduate study. Recent graduates are engaged in a range of professional and academic pursuits, including:
- Project Analyst ACDI-VOCA, Washington, D.C.
- Foreign Affairs Analyst, Federal Government, Ft Meade, Md.
- Analyst, Department of Defense, Washington, D.C.
- Analyst, Vetted International, Raleigh, N.C.
- Project Analyst, Indonesia, Constella Futures NGO, Washington, D.C.
- Project Analyst, Francophone Africa, RTI International, RTP
- Georgetown University
- New York University
- University of Delaware
- Utrecht University
Contact InformationGregory Vitarbo
Head, History, Political Science, and International Studies Department
214 Joyner Hall
History, Political Science, & International Studies Department »