- GRADUATE HOME
- CURRENT STUDENTS
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate / Program Overview
Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
Excel in the health care field. The Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program at Meredith College is a one-year program designed to educate students as they pursue their goal of a career in the field of health care. Program flexibility allows for individualized curricula to fit the requirements of specific health care fields.
- Student Success Meredith College consistently prepares students to excel in health fields, with recent graduates attending medical, physician assistant, pharmacy, and other allied health schools around the country. Students benefit from one-on-one interaction with faculty, a modern facility including individual research labs and a scanning electron microscope, and personal advising.
- Flexible Program The coeducational certificate program may be tailored to meet the needs of each student. This includes course selection, clinical rotation schedules, and additional opportunities such as professional seminars.
- Individual Advising Students work with the program coordinator and advisors to build a program that will best fit their needs and goals. They also receive guidance regarding professional school preparation and the application process.
- Clinical Experience Every student completes a clinical rotation, choosing from numerous opportunities including hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and counseling centers.
- Additional Opportunities Students participate in professional seminars and they are part of a cohort of students who may study together and prepare for the MCAT.
Thank you for your Interest!
You can connect with a graduate admissions counselor in a variety of ways—choose the one that’s most convenient for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pre-health at Meredith College