Applications for the Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program will be complete and ready for review upon receipt of the following materials:
- Completed paper application, including a 500-word personal statement
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes. Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited institution. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization.
- Official report of scores of the SAT, GRE, LSAT or MCAT, mailed directly from the testing organization.
- Two completed recommendation forms from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study, available in online or printable versions.
- CV showing relevant clincal and academic experiences
Please mail all materials to:
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298