- GRADUATE HOME
- CURRENT STUDENTS
Admissions / Application Checklist
Applications for the Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program will be complete and ready for review upon receipt of the following materials:
- Complete the online application, including a 500-word personal statement.
- $40 application fee. Online Payment is available through Paypal.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes. Bachelor’s degree must be from an accredited institution. For international transcripts, a certified translation into English with a course-by-course evaluation is required, and can be mailed directly from a pre-approved organization.
- Official report of scores of the SAT/ACT, GRE, LSAT or MCAT, mailed directly from the testing organization.
- Two completed recommendation forms from people with knowledge of your professional work or academic ability within your area of work or study. (The online application will prompt you to enter contact information for the letters of recommendation. Printable versions are available here if needed).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing relevant clinical and academic experiences.
The application cycle for entry in summer 2017 has closed. We will begin accepting applications for entry in summer 2018 beginning on September 1, 2017.
Please mail all materials to:
Graduate Studies Office
3800 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27607-5298
Thank you for your Interest!
You can connect with a graduate admissions counselor in a variety of ways—choose the one that’s most convenient for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Pre-health at Meredith College