- GRADUATE HOME
- CURRENT STUDENTS
Admissions / Application Checklist
Applying to the Paralegal Program
The paralegal program operates with rolling admissions. An interview with the program director is part of the admissions process and will be scheduled after the applicant's file is complete. An application is not considered complete until all of the following documents have been received.
- A completed application form and $30 non-refundable fee.
- An official academic transcript. Applicants should request that their undergraduate institution send an official transcript directly to the Paralegal Program office. If the applicant has attended more than one school for undergraduate work, or has attended graduate school, transcripts from these institutions should also be requested. Transcript request form.
- A letter of recommendation from two persons with knowledge of the applicant's work or academic ability. The reference can be submitted online or sent directly to the Paralegal Program office via mail or email. Current or former teachers and current or former employers are appropriate references. Friends are not appropriate recommenders.
- A personal statement of interest in the paralegal field, which will serve as a writing sample. The statement should be typed and should not exceed 500 words.
- A current resume.
- If you are applying for financial aid, you should fill out the FAFSA form online (www.fafsa.ed.gov) as soon as possible. This form may be filled out prior to being accepted into the program.
Thank you for your Interest!
Please feel free to contact the Director of the Paralegal Program with any additional questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Marisa S. Campbell, Esq
Anna Lockett - Program Assistant
116 Park Center
See how Meredith paralegal graduates are going strong
After working in the legal field for six years, Amy earned her paralegal certificate from Meredith in 2015 to continue to grow her career. She chose Meredith because of its ABA certification and her desire to have a good work/life balance.
115 and 116 Park