Policies & Procedures / Performance Evaluations
The performance review process is designed to encourage employees and supervisors to work together to establish goals, encourage feedback and facilitate employee development. This tool is to be used for all employees whose primary function is not teaching.
By setting individual goals, the employee is able to see more clearly how their individual role and performance contributes to the overall mission of Meredith College and their department. Each stage in the evaluation process is defined below and should be completed at the appropriate time during the review year. At any time during the evaluation process, the employee and/or supervisor may contact the Office of Human Resources with questions.
2013-14 Staff Evaluation Timeline
- 2013-14 Staff Evaluation Period: October 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014
- Evaluations are to be completed, reviewed with employee during the month of July
- Evaluations are due in Human Resources by July 31, 2014
Staff Performance Evaluation Forms
- 2013-14 Staff Performance Evaluation Form - Exempt Employees
- 2013-14 Staff Performance Evaluation Form - Non-Exempt Employees
- Performance Evaluation - Goal Setting Form
- New Hire Evaluation Form
When completing these forms online, the space will expand to allow room for all information. When completing these forms in paper format, you may attach additional pages as necessary.
1st Floor Park Center
Fax: (919) 760-8164