View the Campus Map »
The directions below guide you to Exit 3, Hillsborough St./Meredith College, on I-440. Turn left off the exit onto Hillsborough Street. At the second traffic light on Hillsborough, turn left into the main entrance to campus. Johnson Hall is straight ahead; there you’ll find signs and an information booth for help in locating other facilities.
- From Highway 70 West — Exit onto I-440 South (US 1 and 64 West); take I-440 to Exit #3.
- From Highway 70 East and I-40 East — From 70 East, take I-40 West. Follow I-40/ 440 West to Exit 293. East travelers, take I-40/440 West as well. At Exit 293, take I-440 North to Exit #3.
- From I-40 West — West of Raleigh, follow the Wade Avenue Exit (#289). At the I-440 junction, take I-440 South;stay in right hand lane and take the next exit (#3).
- From US 1 South and 64 West — 64 West travelers take US 1 North. US 1 will become I-440 North. Follow it to Exit #3.
- From US 64 East — At the I-440 junction, take I-440 North. Follow it around the western part of the city to Exit #3.
- From US 1 North and 401 North — At the I-440 junction, take I-440 West to Exit #3.
- From US 401 South — Take I-440 South; follow I-440 to Exit 293, which becomes I-440 North. Take I-440 North to Exit #3.